I am happy to announce that Youth Contact will be offering a parenting education workshop this October in partnership with the Beaverton School District. Registration for this workshop is now open, but note that spaces often fill quickly and are limited to 20 families. Once a program is full, we add interested parents to a waitlist and call them as spaces become available. Often, we have cancellations close to the start date.
“Positive Praise and Discipline”
A Nurturing Parenting Workshop for parents with children ages 4 and up – Delivered in SPANISH
- Where: Greenway Elementary School | 9150 SW Downing Drive | Beaverton, OR 97008
- When: Monday | October 17, 2016
- Time: Dinner at 6:00 PM | Workshop and Childcare from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM
- Cost: FREE! Includes dinner and childcare (for children ages 2 and up).
- Who: Recommended for parents with children, ages 4 and up.
- Language: SPANISH only!
HOW TO REGISTER:
Contact Claudia Adler, Program Coordinator at (503) 846-0665 | firstname.lastname@example.org or
Elena Pineda, Family Resource Manager at (503) 277-0484 | email@example.com
Registration is required for this workshop. To sign-up, please review the details listed above. You can also call Youth Contact Family Education at (503) 846-0665 for more information.
I have attached a flyer in both English and Spanish. Feel free to share this email and the attached documents as you are able!
Thank you for your support of these important community resources!
Kids’ Turn and Parenting Education Coordinator
(503) 640-4222, ext. 713
(503) 640-0334 (fax)