I am excited to announce that Youth Contact in partnership with the Beaverton School District will be offering a series of parenting classes beginning October 24, 2016. Classes will run once a week on Monday nights for seven weeks. Parents will learn strategies for effective problem solving, ways to establish discipline, tips for setting age-appropriate expectations and much more! Registration for this series is now open, but note that spaces often fill quickly and are limited to 20 families. Once a program is full, we add interested parents to a waitlist and call them as spaces become available. Often, we have cancellations close to the start date.
“The ABCs of Parenting”
A Nurturing Parenting series for parents and children ages 5-8 – Delivered in ENGLISH
- Where: McKinley Elementary School | 1500 NW 185th Ave | Beaverton, OR 97006
- When: Mondays | October 24, 2016 – December 12, 2016 (skipping October 31, 2016)
- Time: Dinner at 6:00 PM | Classes and Childcare from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM
- Cost: FREE! Includes dinner and childcare (for children ages 2 and up)
- Who: Recommended for parents and children ages 5-8. Separate classes are provided for parents and children.
- Language: ENGLISH
HOW TO REGISTER:
Contact Claudia Adler, Program Coordinator at (503) 846-0665 | email@example.com or
Karol Aragon, Family Resource Manager at (503) 601-9373 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is required for this workshop. To sign-up, please review the details listed above. You can also call Youth Contact Family Education at (503) 846-0665 for more information.
I have attached a flyer. Feel free to share this messageand the attached document as you are able!
Thank you for your support of these important community resources!
Kids’ Turn and Parenting Education Coordinator
(503) 640-4222, ext. 713
(503) 640-0334 (fax)