I am happy to share information about a series of parenting classes that Youth Contact and Washington County Health and Human Services will be offering beginning January 10, 2017. Classes will take place on Tuesdays and will run for seven weeks. This series is recommended for parents with children ages 5-8. Parents will learn strategies for effective problem solving, ways to establish discipline, tips for setting age-appropriate expectations and much more! Registration for this series is now open, but note that spaces often fill quickly and are limited to 20 families. Once a program is full, we add interested parents to a waitlist and call them as spaces become available.
“The ABCs of Parenting”
A Nurturing Parenting series for parents and children ages 5-8; Delivered in ENGLISH
- Where: Metzger Elementary School | 10350 SW Lincoln Street | Tigard, OR 97223
- When: Tuesdays | January 10 – February 28, 2017 (no class January 17, 2017)
- Time: Dinner at 6:00 PM | Classes and Childcare from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM
- Cost: FREE! Includes dinner and childcare (for children ages 2-4)
- Who: Recommended for parents and children ages 5-8.
- Language: ENGLISH
HOW TO REGISTER:
Contact Claudia Adler, Program Coordinator at (503) 846-0665 | email@example.com
Registration is required for this workshop. To sign-up, please review the details listed above. You can also call Youth Contact Family Education at (503) 846-0665 for more information.
Please see attached flyer. np-abcs-flyer-metzger-2017
Thank you for your support!
Parenting Education and Kids’ Turn Coordinator
office: (503) 640-4222 x713
fax: (503) 640-0334