I am happy to share information about a series of parenting classes that Youth Contact, OPEC and Tuality Health Alliance will be offering beginning January 12, 2017. Classes will take place on Thursdays and will run for seven weeks. Parents will learn strategies for effective problem solving, ways to establish discipline, tips for setting age-appropriate expectations and much more! Registration for this series is now open, but note that spaces often fill quickly and are limited to 20 families. Once a program is full, we add interested parents to a waitlist and call them as spaces become available.
“The ABCs of Parenting”
A Nurturing Parenting series for parents and children ages 5-8; Delivered in ENGLISH
- Where: Tuality Health Education Center | 334 SE 8th Ave | Hillsboro, OR 97123
- When: Thursdays | January 12 – February 23, 2017
- Time: Dinner at 6:00 PM | Classes and Childcare from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM
- Cost: FREE! Includes dinner and childcare (for children ages 2-4)
- Who: Recommended for parents and children ages 5-8. Separate classes are provided for parents and children.
- Language: ENGLISH
HOW TO REGISTER:
Contact Claudia Adler, Program Coordinator at (503) 846-0665 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is required for this workshop. To sign-up, please review the details listed above. You can also call Youth Contact Family Education at (503) 846-0665 for more information.
I have attached a flyer. np-abcs-flyer-new-tuality-2017
Feel free to share this information and the attached document as you are able.
Thank you for your support!
Parenting Education and Kids’ Turn Coordinator
office: (503) 640-4222 x713
fax: (503) 640-0334
www.youthcontactparents.wordpress.com (Family Education Blog)
www.kidsturnwaco.com (Kids’ Turn Website)